Predominance of the autoimmune response to myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) in multiple sclerosis: Reactivity to the extracellular domain of MOG is directed against three main regions
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 3059–3069, November 1997
How to Cite
de Rosbo, N. K., Hoffman, M., Mendel, I., Yust, I., Kaye, J., Bakimer, R., Flechter, S., Abramsky, O., Milo, R., Karni, A. and Ben-Nun, A. (1997), Predominance of the autoimmune response to myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) in multiple sclerosis: Reactivity to the extracellular domain of MOG is directed against three main regions. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 3059–3069. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830271144
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1997
- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of New York. Grant Numbers: RG2627-A-3/2, RG2910-A-5
- The Minerva Foundation, Munich, Germany, the French-Israeli Cooperative Research Program, and TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!