P. Fisch and E. Meuer contributed equally to this work.
Control of B cell lymphoma recognition via natural killer inhibitory receptors implies a role for human Vγ9/Vδ2 T cells in tumor immunity
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 3368–3379, December 1997
How to Cite
Fisch, P., Meuer, E., Pende, D., Rothenfußer, S., Viale, O., Kock, S., Ferrone, S., Fradelizi, D., Klein, G., Moretta, L., Rammensee, H.-G., Boon, T., Coulie, P. and van der Bruggen, P. (1997), Control of B cell lymphoma recognition via natural killer inhibitory receptors implies a role for human Vγ9/Vδ2 T cells in tumor immunity. Eur. J. Immunol., 27: 3368–3379. doi: 10.1002/eji.1830271236
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 1997
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 1997
- The Leukemia Society of America
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB364-B4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!