These authors contributed equally to this work.
γc cytokines provide multiple homeostatic signals to naive CD4+ T cells
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 2606–2616, September 2007
How to Cite
Masse, Guillemette X., Corcuff, E., Decaluwe, H., Bommhardt, U., Lantz, O., Buer, J. and Di Santo, James P. (2007), γc cytokines provide multiple homeostatic signals to naive CD4+ T cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 37: 2606–2616. doi: 10.1002/eji.200737234
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
- Institut Pasteur
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (Inserm)
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer
- MUGEN Network of Excellence. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005–005203
- Université Paris 7
- Fondation de la Recherche Médicale
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2040/2007/37234_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.