Natural killer cells remember: An evolutionary bridge between innate and adaptive immunity?
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 2059–2064, August 2009
How to Cite
Sun, J. C. and Lanier, L. L. (2009), Natural killer cells remember: An evolutionary bridge between innate and adaptive immunity?. Eur. J. Immunol., 39: 2059–2064. doi: 10.1002/eji.200939435
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI066897, AI068129, CA095137, AI64520
See accompanying articles: All articles in this issue's memory review series
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.