These authors have contributed equally to this work.
TGF-β affects development and differentiation of human natural killer cell subsets
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 2289–2295, August 2010
How to Cite
Allan, D. S. J., Rybalov, B., Awong, G., Zúñiga-Pflücker, J. C., Kopcow, H. D., Carlyle, J. R. and Strominger, J. L. (2010), TGF-β affects development and differentiation of human natural killer cell subsets. Eur. J. Immunol., 40: 2289–2295. doi: 10.1002/eji.200939910
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: AI050207
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Grant. Grant Number: 74754
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.