These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Cellular immune response
IFN-γ and IL-12 synergize to convert in vivo generated Th17 into Th1/Th17 cells
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 3017–3027, November 2010
How to Cite
Lexberg, M. H., Taubner, A., Albrecht, I., Lepenies, I., Richter, A., Kamradt, T., Radbruch, A. and Chang, H.-D. (2010), IFN-γ and IL-12 synergize to convert in vivo generated Th17 into Th1/Th17 cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 40: 3017–3027. doi: 10.1002/eji.201040539
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2010 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG SFB421, SFB618, SFB TR52
- MUGEN-Network of Excellence
- Berlin-Brandenburg School of Regenerative Therapies (BSRT)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.