Generation of TRAIL-receptor 1-specific human monoclonal Ab by a combination of immunospot array assay on a chip and human Ab-producing mice
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3591–3593, December 2010
How to Cite
Jin, A., Ozawa, T., Tajiri, K., Lin, Z., Obata, T., Ishida, I., Kishi, H. and Muraguchi, A. (2010), Generation of TRAIL-receptor 1-specific human monoclonal Ab by a combination of immunospot array assay on a chip and human Ab-producing mice. Eur. J. Immunol., 40: 3591–3593. doi: 10.1002/eji.201040551
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2010 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2010
- Hokuriku Innovation Cluster for Health Science Project of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.