These authors contributed equally to to this work.
Regulatory T cells exhibit enhanced migratory characteristics, a feature impaired in patients with multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3581–3590, December 2010
How to Cite
Schneider-Hohendorf, T., Stenner, M.-P., Weidenfeller, C., Zozulya, A. L., Simon, O. J., Schwab, N. and Wiendl, H. (2010), Regulatory T cells exhibit enhanced migratory characteristics, a feature impaired in patients with multiple sclerosis. Eur. J. Immunol., 40: 3581–3590. doi: 10.1002/eji.201040558
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2010 03:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- BMBF Competence Network of MS (UNDERSTANDMS, Alliance “Immunoregulatory networks in MS,”
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.