These authors contributed equally to the work.
Conditional deletion of SLP-76 in mature T cells abrogates peripheral immune responses
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 2064–2073, July 2011
How to Cite
Wu, G. F., Corbo, E., Schmidt, M., Smith-Garvin, J. E., Riese, M. J., Jordan, M. S., Laufer, T. M., Brown, E. J. and Maltzman, J. S. (2011), Conditional deletion of SLP-76 in mature T cells abrogates peripheral immune responses. Eur. J. Immunol., 41: 2064–2073. doi: 10.1002/eji.201040809
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- NIH/NIAID. Grant Numbers: K08 AI055806, R01 AI085160, K01AR52802
- John Merrill Award from the American Society of Nephrology/American Society of Transplantation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.