These authors contributed equally to this work.
IL-1β regulates a novel myeloid-derived suppressor cell subset that impairs NK cell development and function
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3347–3357, December 2010
How to Cite
Elkabets, M., Ribeiro, V. S. G., Dinarello, C. A., Ostrand-Rosenberg, S., Di Santo, J. P., Apte, R. N. and Vosshenrich, C. A. J. (2010), IL-1β regulates a novel myeloid-derived suppressor cell subset that impairs NK cell development and function. Eur. J. Immunol., 40: 3347–3357. doi: 10.1002/eji.201041037
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Israel Ministry of Health Chief Scientist's Office
- German-Israeli DIP collaborative program (Deutsche-Israelische Projektkooperation)
- Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.