These authors contributed equally to this work.
Efficient Treg depletion induces T-cell infiltration and rejection of large tumors
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 12, pages 3325–3335, December 2010
How to Cite
Li, X., Kostareli, E., Suffner, J., Garbi, N. and Hämmerling, G. J. (2010), Efficient Treg depletion induces T-cell infiltration and rejection of large tumors. Eur. J. Immunol., 40: 3325–3335. doi: 10.1002/eji.201041093
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2010 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- CancerImmunoTherapy. Grant Number: LSH-2004.2.2.0-5
- Sander-Stiftung Germany. Grant Number: 2009.022.1
- Tumorzentrum Mannheim–Heidelberg. Grant Number: D10027963
- Onassis Public Benefit Foundation, Greece. Grant Number: F-ZF 044/2009-2010
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.