These authors contributed equally to this work.
IL-7 determines the homeostatic fitness of T cells by distinct mechanisms at different signalling thresholds in vivo
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 3656–3666, December 2011
How to Cite
Pearson, C., Silva, A., Saini, M. and Seddon, B. (2011), IL-7 determines the homeostatic fitness of T cells by distinct mechanisms at different signalling thresholds in vivo. Eur. J. Immunol., 41: 3656–3666. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141514
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- Medical Research Council UK. Grant Number: U117573801
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.