These authors contributed equally to this work.
NOD mice contain an elevated frequency of iNKT17 cells that exacerbate diabetes
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 3574–3585, December 2011
How to Cite
Simoni, Y., Gautron, A.-S., Beaudoin, L., Bui, L.-C., Michel, M.-L., Coumoul, X., Eberl, G., Leite-de-Moraes, M. and Lehuen, A. (2011), NOD mice contain an elevated frequency of iNKT17 cells that exacerbate diabetes. Eur. J. Immunol., 41: 3574–3585. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141751
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale and the Centre National pour la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: ANR-09-GENO-023
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche et Technique and from Région Île-de-France
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.