These authors contributed equally to this work.
DOCK8 is essential for T-cell survival and the maintenance of CD8+ T-cell memory
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 3423–3435, December 2011
How to Cite
Lambe, T., Crawford, G., Johnson, A. L., Crockford, T. L., Bouriez-Jones, T., Smyth, A. M., Pham, T. H. M., Zhang, Q., Freeman, A. F., Cyster, J. G., Su, H. C. and Cornall, R. J. (2011), DOCK8 is essential for T-cell survival and the maintenance of CD8+ T-cell memory. Eur. J. Immunol., 41: 3423–3435. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141759
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2011 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- Medical Research Council
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre Programme
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, NIAID
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.