Abnormalities of dendritic cell precursors in the pancreas of the NOD mouse model of diabetes
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 186–194, January 2012
How to Cite
Welzen-Coppens, J. M. C., van Helden-Meeuwsen, C. G., Drexhage, H. A. and Versnel, M. A. (2012), Abnormalities of dendritic cell precursors in the pancreas of the NOD mouse model of diabetes. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 186–194. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141770
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.