These authors contributed equally to this work.
The gene expression profile of phosphoantigen-specific human γδ T lymphocytes is a blend of αβ T-cell and NK-cell signatures
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 228–240, January 2012
How to Cite
Pont, F., Familiades, J., Déjean, S., Fruchon, S., Cendron, D., Poupot, M., Poupot, R., L'Faqihi-Olive, F., Prade, N., Ycart, B. and Fournié, J.-J. (2012), The gene expression profile of phosphoantigen-specific human γδ T lymphocytes is a blend of αβ T-cell and NK-cell signatures. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 228–240. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141870
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2011 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2011
- institutional grants from the Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Université de Toulouse, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- RITUXOP (PAIR LYMPHOME)
- Institut National du Cancer. Grant Numbers: V9V2TER, TUMOSTRESS
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.