CD22 serves as a receptor for soluble IgM
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 241–247, January 2012
How to Cite
Adachi, T., Harumiya, S., Takematsu, H., Kozutsumi, Y., Wabl, M., Fujimoto, M. and Tedder, T. F. (2012), CD22 serves as a receptor for soluble IgM. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 241–247. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141899
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2011 07:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.