IKKβ-induced inflammation impacts the kinetics but not the magnitude of the immune response to a viral vector
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 681–687, March 2012
How to Cite
Hopewell, E. L., Bronk, C. C., Massengill, M., Engelman, R. W. and Beg, A. A. (2012), IKKβ-induced inflammation impacts the kinetics but not the magnitude of the immune response to a viral vector. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 681–687. doi: 10.1002/eji.201141910
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- James and Esther King Biomedical Research Program. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 AI059715, DOD BC011057
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.