These authors contributed to equally to this work.
Cellular immune response
Type-I IFN drives the differentiation of short-lived effector CD8+ T cells in vivo
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 320–329, February 2012
How to Cite
Wiesel, M., Crouse, J., Bedenikovic, G., Sutherland, A., Joller, N. and Oxenius, A. (2012), Type-I IFN drives the differentiation of short-lived effector CD8+ T cells in vivo. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 320–329. doi: 10.1002/eji.201142091
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2011 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 310030-113947
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.