Converse regulation of CCR7-driven human dendritic cell migration by prostaglandin E2 and liver X receptor activation
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 2949–2958, November 2012
How to Cite
Bruckner, M., Dickel, D., Singer, E. and Legler, D. F. (2012), Converse regulation of CCR7-driven human dendritic cell migration by prostaglandin E2 and liver X receptor activation. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 2949–2958. doi: 10.1002/eji.201242523
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SNF 31003A-127474/1
- Pablo Frolich Stiftung
- Thurgauische Stiftung für Wissenschaft und Forschung
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education and Research
- Thurgauische Krebsliga
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Supporting Information Fig. 1. LXR activation during differentiation and prior maturation of human MoDCs is counteracted by PGE2 added during DC maturation.
Supporting Information Fig. 2. Impact of PGE2 and LXR activation on human MoDC maturation, CCR7 expression and migratory phenotype.
Supporting Information Fig. 3. Mechanistic insights in the modulation of LXR expression and activation by PGE2.
Supporting Information Fig. 4. Effect of LXR activation during MoDC differentiation on the expression of CCR7, MMP9, CCL4, and IL-23p19 expression in mature MoDCs.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.