These authors contributed equally to this work.
Three types of humanCpG motifs differentially modulate and augment immunogenicity of nonviral and viral repliconDNA vaccines as built-in adjuvants
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 228–239, January 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Y.-Z., Li, N., Ma, Y., Wang, S., Yu, W.-Y. and Sun, Z.-W. (2013), Three types of humanCpG motifs differentially modulate and augment immunogenicity of nonviral and viral repliconDNA vaccines as built-in adjuvants. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 228–239. doi: 10.1002/eji.201242690
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901375
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102125
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors.
Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset.
Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.