These authors contributed equally to this work.
Klf10 inhibits IL-12p40 production in macrophage colony-stimulating factor-induced mouse bone marrow-derived macrophages
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 258–269, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Wang, X., Xia, X., Liu, X., Suo, S., Guo, J., Li, M., Cao, W., Cai, Z., Hui, Z., Subramaniam, M., Spelsberg, T. C., Wang, J. and Wang, L. (2013), Klf10 inhibits IL-12p40 production in macrophage colony-stimulating factor-induced mouse bone marrow-derived macrophages. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 258–269. doi: 10.1002/eji.201242697
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB966603
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: J20111945
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: R20110298
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110101120102
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011QNA7001
- National Technology Key Projects of China. Grant Number: 008ZX1002-008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors.
Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset.
Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. Down-regulation of Klf10 expression upon TLR4 activation by LPS in GM-BMMs.
Figure S2. Down-regulation of Klf10 expression upon TLR3 and TLR9 activation by Poly I: C and CpG. M-BMMs on day 5 were treated with 20 μg/ml Poly I: C (A) or 0.3 μM CpG (B) for indicated time, then cells were harvested for qPCR analysis and mRNA levels were normalized to those in untreated cells
Figure S3. Phenotype analysis of M-BMMs in wildtype and Klf10 deficient mouse.
Figure S4. Expression of M-BMM-specific markers in wildtype and Klf10 deficient mice.
Figure S5. Expression of Klf10 in M-BMMs and GM-BMMs.
Figure S6. Silencing of Klf11 promoted production of LPS-induced IL-12p40 in M-BMMs.
Figure S7. The roles of Klf10 in a LPS tolerance model. M-BMMs on day 5 from wildtype or Klf10 deficient mouse were pretreated with 10 ng/ml LPS or not for 24 hours.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.