These authors contributed equally to this work.
Aire mediates thymic expression and tolerance of pancreatic antigens via an unconventional transcriptional mechanism
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2013
How to Cite
Danso-Abeam, D., Staats, K. A., Franckaert, D., Van Den Bosch, L., Liston, A., Gray, D. H. D. and Dooley, J. (2013), Aire mediates thymic expression and tolerance of pancreatic antigens via an unconventional transcriptional mechanism. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 75–84. doi: 10.1002/eji.201242761
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- VIB and FWO and an NH&MRC. Grant Number: 637332
- NH&MRC Career Development Fellowship. Grant Number: 637353
- JDRF Career Development Award
- IRO fellowship
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors.
Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset.
Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.