These authors contributed equally to this work.
NK cells from malignant pleural effusions are not anergic but produce cytokines and display strong antitumor activity on short-term IL-2 activation
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 550–561, February 2013
How to Cite
Vacca, P., Martini, S., Garelli, V., Passalacqua, G., Moretta, L. and Mingari, M. C. (2013), NK cells from malignant pleural effusions are not anergic but produce cytokines and display strong antitumor activity on short-term IL-2 activation. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 550–561. doi: 10.1002/eji.201242783
See accompanying Commentary: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/eji.201243264
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 07:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC). Grant Number: IG2010
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Numbers: MIUR-FIRB2003, MIUR-PRIN2007
- Ministero della Salute. Grant Numbers: RF2006-Ricerca, RFPS-2007-4-633146
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. Phenotypic analysis of Treg and Th17 cells in malignant pleural effusion lymphoid cells.
Figure S2. Phenotypic analysis of healthy donor fresh PB-NK cells.
Figure S3. Cytokine production by fresh PB-NK and PE-NK cells after PMA/Iono stimulation.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.