β-Glucan enhances antitumor immune responses by regulating differentiation and function of monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1220–1230, May 2013
How to Cite
Tian, J., Ma, J., Ma, K., Guo, H., Baidoo, S. E., Zhang, Y., Yan, J., Lu, L., Xu, H. and Wang, S. (2013), β-Glucan enhances antitumor immune responses by regulating differentiation and function of monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 1220–1230. doi: 10.1002/eji.201242841
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31170849, 81072453, 30972748
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2011472
- Graduate Student Research, and Innovation Program of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: CXZZ12_0710, CXLX11_0608
- Jiangsu Province Qinglan
- Top Talent Program of Jiangsu University
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. WGP treatment in vivo significantly decreases the MDSCs while upregulates DCs and macrophages, and delays tumor progression.
Figure S2. Enhanced T-cell responses and decreased Treg-cell suppressive function upon WGP treatment.
Figure S3. Gating strategy for FACS analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.