IL-22 modulates IL-17A production and controls inflammation and tissue damage in experimental dengue infection
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1529–1544, June 2013
How to Cite
Guabiraba, R., Besnard, A.-G., Marques, R. E., Maillet, I., Fagundes, C. T., Conceição, T. M., Rust, N. M., Charreau, S., Paris, I., Lecron, J.-C., Renauld, J.-C., Quesniaux, V., Da Poian, A. T., Arruda, L. B., Souza, D. G., Ryffel, B. and Teixeira, M. M. (2013), IL-22 modulates IL-17A production and controls inflammation and tissue damage in experimental dengue infection. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 1529–1544. doi: 10.1002/eji.201243229
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- French National Research Agency (ANR)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
- Fond Européen de Développement Régional (FEDER)
- Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS/France)
- Le Studium (CNRS/France)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico (CNPq/Brazil)
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG/Brazil)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1: Neutralization of DENV-2 strain P23085 in vivo and in vitro with a specific monoclonal antibody prevents lethality associated to severe disease in infected WT mice.
Figure S2. Molecular characterization of DENV-2-adapted strain P23085.
Figure S3. Th17 genes expression in infected WT mice and clinical parameters in infected IL-17RA-/- mice.
Figure S4. Hematology and liver histopathology in anti-IL-17A-antibody-treated WT mice infected with DENV-2.
Figure S5. Gating strategy used for flow cytometry (FACS) analysis after DENV-2 infection.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.