News and EFIS
Meet EFIS at EULAR 2012 in BERLIN!
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 42, Issue 5, page 1072, May 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Meet EFIS at EULAR 2012 in BERLIN!. Eur. J. Immunol., 42: 1072. doi: 10.1002/eji.2012700026
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
To further develop bridges between basic and clinical sciences and to establish a strong clinical immunology network within Europe, EFIS has organized a Symposium on regulatory B cells at the next EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, EULAR 2012 (Berlin, 6-9 June 2012)
EFIS SESSION on B regulatory cells
Thursday 7 June, 13:30 - 15:00
Chair: Sautès-Fridman Catherine, EFIS President, (France).
- Thomas F. Tedder Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA. B10 cells and regulatory B cells during inflammation, autoimmunity and cancer
- Claudia Mauri Center for Rheumatology research, London, UK. Regulation of autoimmunity by B regulatory cells
- Simon Fillatreau Deutsches Rheuma-Forschungs Zentrum, Leibniz Institute, Berlin, Germany. Function of B regulatory cells during bacterial infections
Meet us @ EULAR 2012 and Win the EFIS Lottery!
In addition to this symposium, you can meet the EFIS organization at their booth in the ‘‘EULAR Village’’ and enter our lottery to win travel bursaries and free registrations for courses, congresses and more!
For more information on EULAR 2011, visit http://www.eular.org/
For more information on EFIS, visit http://www.efis.org/