CD28 controls the development of innate-like CD8+ T cells by promoting the functional maturation of NKT cells
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 3017–3027, November 2013
How to Cite
Yousefi, M. and Duplay, P. (2013), CD28 controls the development of innate-like CD8+ T cells by promoting the functional maturation of NKT cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 3017–3027. doi: 10.1002/eji.201343627
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 02:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Fondation Armand-Frappier
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!