Long-lived Plasmodium falciparum specific memory B cells in naturally exposed Swedish travelers
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. European Journal of Immunology published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA Weinheim.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 2919–2929, November 2013
How to Cite
Ndungu, F. M., Lundblom, K., Rono, J., Illingworth, J., Eriksson, S. and Färnert, A. (2013), Long-lived Plasmodium falciparum specific memory B cells in naturally exposed Swedish travelers. Eur. J. Immunol., 43: 2919–2929. doi: 10.1002/eji.201343630
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA)
- Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: B9RTIR0
- European Biology Molecular Organization (EMBO)
- European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Table S1. Characteristics of study participants
Figure S1. Total IgG MBC frequencies in the travelers are similar to those in the naïve and immune adult controls.
|eji2743-sup-0002-S2.pdf||209K||Peer review correspondence|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.