Molecular signatures and transcriptional regulatory networks of human immature decidual NK and mature peripheral NK cells
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Immunology
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 2771–2784, September 2014
How to Cite
Wang, F., Zhou, Y., Fu, B., Wu, Y., Zhang, R., Sun, R., Tian, Z. and Wei, H. (2014), Molecular signatures and transcriptional regulatory networks of human immature decidual NK and mature peripheral NK cells. Eur. J. Immunol., 44: 2771–2784. doi: 10.1002/eji.201344183
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2014 05:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81330071, 31021061
- National Basic Research Project. Grant Numbers: 2012CB519004, 2013CB944902, 2013CB530506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!