An Unprecedented One-Dimensional Chain Constructed from β-Octamolybdate Clusters and Two Kinds of Silver Complex Fragments
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2005, Issue 19, pages 3811–3814, October 2005
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Gu, X., Peng, J. and Xin, Z. (2005), An Unprecedented One-Dimensional Chain Constructed from β-Octamolybdate Clusters and Two Kinds of Silver Complex Fragments. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2005: 3811–3814. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200500330
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!