Galactose Oxidase Models: Creation and Modification of Proton Transfer Coupled to Copper(II) Coordination Processes in Pro-Phenoxyl Ligands
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2006, Issue 18, pages 3684–3696, September 2006
How to Cite
Michel, F., Thomas, F., Hamman, S., Philouze, C., Saint-Aman, E. and Pierre, J.-L. (2006), Galactose Oxidase Models: Creation and Modification of Proton Transfer Coupled to Copper(II) Coordination Processes in Pro-Phenoxyl Ligands. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2006: 3684–3696. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200600286
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!