Classical and Non-Classical Ruthenium-Based Anticancer Drugs: Towards Targeted Chemotherapy
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2006, Issue 20, pages 4003–4018, October 2006
How to Cite
Han Ang, W. and Dyson, P. J. (2006), Classical and Non-Classical Ruthenium-Based Anticancer Drugs: Towards Targeted Chemotherapy. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2006: 4003–4018. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200600723
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!