Soluble Gold and Palladium Complexes Heterogenized on MCM-41 Are Effective and Versatile Catalysts
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2008, Issue 7, pages 1107–1115, March 2008
How to Cite
González-Arellano, C., Corma, A., Iglesias, M. and Sánchez, F. (2008), Soluble Gold and Palladium Complexes Heterogenized on MCM-41 Are Effective and Versatile Catalysts. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2008: 1107–1115. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200700955
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2007
- Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica of Spain. Grant Numbers: MAT2006-14274-C02-01, MAT2006-14274-C02-02
- I3P program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!