Bioinspired Energy Conversion Systems for Hydrogen Production and Storage
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2008, Issue 9, pages 1351–1362, March 2008
How to Cite
Fukuzumi, S. (2008), Bioinspired Energy Conversion Systems for Hydrogen Production and Storage. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2008: 1351–1362. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200701369
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!