Optically Active Mixed Unsymmetric Imine Platinum(II) Complexes – Utilization of the Liberated Imines for Further Syntheses of Mixed Imine-Diazadiene Complexes and of (E)-Cyanoalkenes
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2008, Issue 23, pages 3668–3677, August 2008
How to Cite
Lasri, J., Guedes da Silva, M. F. C., Charmier, M. A. J. and Pombeiro, A. J. L. (2008), Optically Active Mixed Unsymmetric Imine Platinum(II) Complexes – Utilization of the Liberated Imines for Further Syntheses of Mixed Imine-Diazadiene Complexes and of (E)-Cyanoalkenes. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2008: 3668–3677. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800343
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2008
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: POCI 2010 program
- FEDER. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/20927/2004
- Instituto Superior Técnico (IST). Grant Number: Ciência 2007 program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!