The Role of Functionalisation, Asymmetry and Shape of a New Macrocyclic Compartmental Ligand in the Formation of Mononuclear, Homo- and Heterodinuclear Lanthanide(III) Complexes
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 155–167, January 2009
How to Cite
Tamburini, S., Sitran, S., Peruzzo, V. and Vigato, P. A. (2009), The Role of Functionalisation, Asymmetry and Shape of a New Macrocyclic Compartmental Ligand in the Formation of Mononuclear, Homo- and Heterodinuclear Lanthanide(III) Complexes. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 155–167. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800394
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2008
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: FIRB-RBNE019H9K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!