Computational Results Provide a Synthetically Unprecedented Explanation for the β-Regioselectivity in the Rh-Catalyzed Hydroformylation of Vinylidenic Substrates
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2009
How to Cite
Ghio, C., Lazzaroni, R. and Alagona, G. (2009), Computational Results Provide a Synthetically Unprecedented Explanation for the β-Regioselectivity in the Rh-Catalyzed Hydroformylation of Vinylidenic Substrates. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 98–103. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800684
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!