From Molecular to Nanostructured Iron Complexes of Amphiphilic Chelators Based on 8-Hydroxyquinoline Subunits – Evidence of Self-Assembled Edifices Mimicking Siderophores from Marine Bacteria
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 86–92, January 2009
How to Cite
Brandel, J., Torelli, S., Gellon, G., Serratrice, G., Putaux, J.-L. and Pierre, J.-L. (2009), From Molecular to Nanostructured Iron Complexes of Amphiphilic Chelators Based on 8-Hydroxyquinoline Subunits – Evidence of Self-Assembled Edifices Mimicking Siderophores from Marine Bacteria. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 86–92. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800741
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!