Topological Diversification in Metal-Organic Frameworks: Secondary Ligand and Metal Effects
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 1, pages 147–154, January 2009
How to Cite
Liu, J.-Q., Wang, Y.-Y., Zhang, Y.-N., Liu, P., Shi, Q.-Z. and Batten, S. R. (2009), Topological Diversification in Metal-Organic Frameworks: Secondary Ligand and Metal Effects. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 147–154. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800898
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20471048, 20771090
- Teaching and Research Award Program for Outstanding Young Teachers in Higher Education Institutes (TRAPOYT)
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (SRFDP). Grant Number: 20050697005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.