Nitrogen-Rich Compounds in Pyrotechnics: Alkaline Earth Metal Salts of 5,5′-Hydrazine-1,2-diylbis(1H-tetrazole)
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 2, pages 238–250, January 2009
How to Cite
Karaghiosoff, K., Klapötke, T. M. and Sabaté, C. M. (2009), Nitrogen-Rich Compounds in Pyrotechnics: Alkaline Earth Metal Salts of 5,5′-Hydrazine-1,2-diylbis(1H-tetrazole). Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 238–250. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800939
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2008
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
- European Research Office (ERO)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- ARDEC (Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center). Grant Number: N 62558-05-C-0027, R&D 1284-CH-01, R&D 1285-CH-01, 9939-AN-01 & W911NF-07-1-0569
- Bundeswehr Research Institute for Materials, Explosives, Fuels and Lubricants (WIWEB). Grant Number: E/E210/4D004/X5143 & E/E210/7D002/4F088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!