Morphogenesis of CuI Nanocrystals by a TSA-Assisted Photochemical Route: Synthesis, Optical Properties, and Growth Mechanism
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 10, pages 1376–1384, April 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Xie, A., Shen, Y., Yang, L., Huang, Y. and Lu, J. (2009), Morphogenesis of CuI Nanocrystals by a TSA-Assisted Photochemical Route: Synthesis, Optical Properties, and Growth Mechanism. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 1376–1384. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200800966
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20871001, 20671001, 20731001
- MajorProgram of Anhui Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: ZD2007004-1
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20070357002
- Foundation of Key Laboratory of Environment-Friendly Polymer Materials and Functional Material of Inorganic Chemistry of Anhui Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!