Zinc(II) Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Species and Their Application for the Ring-Opening Polymerisation of rac-Lactide
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 5, pages 635–642, February 2009
How to Cite
Jones, M. D., Davidson, M. G., Keir, C. G., Hughes, L. M., Mahon, M. F. and Apperley, D. C. (2009), Zinc(II) Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Species and Their Application for the Ring-Opening Polymerisation of rac-Lactide. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 635–642. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200801049
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2008
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- University of Bath
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!