Extended Members of the Layered Rare-Earth Hydroxide Family, RE2(OH)5NO3·nH2O (RE = Sm, Eu, and Gd): Synthesis and Anion-Exchange Behavior
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 7, pages 929–936, March 2009
How to Cite
Lee, K.-H. and Byeon, S.-H. (2009), Extended Members of the Layered Rare-Earth Hydroxide Family, RE2(OH)5NO3·nH2O (RE = Sm, Eu, and Gd): Synthesis and Anion-Exchange Behavior. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 929–936. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200801052
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R01-2008-000-10442-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!