Synthesis and Structure Characterization of Copper Terephthalate Metal–Organic Frameworks
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 16, pages 2338–2343, June 2009
How to Cite
Carson, C. G., Hardcastle, K., Schwartz, J., Liu, X., Hoffmann, C., Gerhardt, R. A. and Tannenbaum, R. (2009), Synthesis and Structure Characterization of Copper Terephthalate Metal–Organic Frameworks. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 2338–2343. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200801224
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- Institute for Paper Science and Technology at the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG-02-03-ER 46035
- European Union Marie Curie International Reintegration. Grant Number: 036577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!