Hetero-Bimetallic Ni-Rh Carbido Carbonyl Clusters: Synthesis, Structure and 13C NMR of [Ni10Rh2C(CO)20]2–, [Ni9Rh3C(CO)20]3– and [Ni6Rh8(C2)2(CO)24]4–
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 17, pages 2487–2495, June 2009
How to Cite
Femoni, C., Iapalucci, M. C., Longoni, G. and Zacchini, S. (2009), Hetero-Bimetallic Ni-Rh Carbido Carbonyl Clusters: Synthesis, Structure and 13C NMR of [Ni10Rh2C(CO)20]2–, [Ni9Rh3C(CO)20]3– and [Ni6Rh8(C2)2(CO)24]4–. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 2487–2495. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200900039
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
- University of Bologna
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!