Experimental and Theoretical Evidence of π-d Interactions in Supramolecular Assemblies Based on TTF-CH=CH-Py Ligands Tethered to Mo6Xi8 Octahedral Molybdenum Halide Cluster Cores
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 14, pages 2153–2161, May 2009
How to Cite
Prabusankar, G., Molard, Y., Cordier, S., Golhen, S., Le Gal, Y., Perrin, C., Ouahab, L., Kahlal, S. and Halet, J.-F. (2009), Experimental and Theoretical Evidence of π-d Interactions in Supramolecular Assemblies Based on TTF-CH=CH-Py Ligands Tethered to Mo6Xi8 Octahedral Molybdenum Halide Cluster Cores. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 2153–2161. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200900136
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Fondation Langlois
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!