Dedicated to The Italian Chemical Society (SCI) on the occasion of its 100th Anniversary
Selective B–H versus N–H Bond Activation in Ammonia Borane by [Ir(dppm)2]OTf†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 21, pages 3055–3059, July 2009
How to Cite
Rossin, A., Caporali, M., Gonsalvi, L., Guerri, A., Lledós, A., Peruzzini, M. and Zanobini, F. (2009), Selective B–H versus N–H Bond Activation in Ammonia Borane by [Ir(dppm)2]OTf. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 3055–3059. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200900465
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze (ECRF)
- MIUR Rome. Grant Number: PRIN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!