Dedicated to Professor Martin Jansen on the occasion of his 65th birthday
Syntheses, Crystal Structures, Spectroscopic Properties, and Catalytic Aerobic Oxidations of Novel Trinuclear Non-Heme Iron Complexes†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 31, pages 4660–4674, November 2009
How to Cite
Rabe, V., Frey, W., Baro, A., Laschat, S., Bauer, M., Bertagnolli, H., Rajagopalan, S., Asthalter, T., Roduner, E., Dilger, H., Glaser, T. and Schnieders, D. (2009), Syntheses, Crystal Structures, Spectroscopic Properties, and Catalytic Aerobic Oxidations of Novel Trinuclear Non-Heme Iron Complexes. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2009: 4660–4674. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200900516
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 706
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst des Landes Baden-Württemberg
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!