Dedicated to Prof. Gerhard Roewer on the occasion of his 70th birthday
A Distorted Trigonal Antiprismatic Cationic Silicon Complex with Ureato Ligands: Syntheses, Crystal Structures and Solid State 29Si NMR Properties†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 3, pages 461–467, January 2010
How to Cite
Schöne, D., Gerlach, D., Wiltzsch, C., Brendler, E., Heine, T., Kroke, E. and Wagler, J. (2010), A Distorted Trigonal Antiprismatic Cationic Silicon Complex with Ureato Ligands: Syntheses, Crystal Structures and Solid State 29Si NMR Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 461–467. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200900784
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!